Saturday, December 29, 2007

a new letterbox is born

Wow, the whole family (consisting of me, my husband and my daughter) managed to get up and out of the house before 9 am today! *self congratulatory applause* We decided to take a pre-breakfast hike so that I could plant my first letterbox. I think we found a good spot - it's a nice little hike with a great view, not real hard to get to. It's one of my favorite short local hikes, a place I see coyotes more often than not. (hence the title of the box - Coyote Hill) We didn't see any today, though.

So..it's up there now. I hope it gets some visitors soon and isn't lost, destroyed or eaten. I'm already plotting my next plant.

Hmmm....where will it be?

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.