Sunday, December 16, 2007

second find...one of a kind!!

Alrighty..today marks my second letterbox find and I think it's going to be one of the most memorable even as time goes on and I've found many more. I went hunting for "A Night at the Movies" in Camarillo and got a lot more than what I was looking for. It's not giving anything away to say that the box is located in a busy parking lot - and we found the location (my husband was with me this time) pretty easily. Unfortunately, there was a car parked right next to it, with the passengers still sitting inside. I couldn't get to it without them seeing, so we parked further away and decided to wait them out. They didn't leave right away, though. No, instead they exited the front seats, entered the back seat and proceeded to.....well, it's the back seat of a car, do the math. In the middle of a crowded parking lot. In the middle of the afternoon. Untinted windows. Yeah.

Luckily it didn't take very long and they left. *snort* So we drove back over to the location, I got the box, did my thing and returned it to its hiding spot. I know I should expect to encounter various obstacles along the way....but this was one obstacle I was definitely NOT expecting.

1 comment:

. . . Lisa and Robb . . . said...

Oh that's pretty funny. Letterboxing is so "broadening!"

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.