Friday, July 18, 2008

disjointed

Ouch. Had to endure another cowbell-filled spinning session yesterday morning. Again, I think I work out a little bit harder in this guy's class, but only because my legs, not realizing the bike is stationary, are simply trying to escape. If they could speak, they'd most likely say to the rest of my body "I don't know about you guys, but we're OUTTA HERE!!". I'm looking forward to the return of our regular instructor.

It's a little after 8 in the morning and I'm hungrily waiting for my daughter to wake up (wait, that sounded like I eat children..) so we can go to breakfast. Come ON, I'm hungry!!! She must sense it somehow, because if I'd wanted to sleep in, she'd be up, telling me she's hungry.

I'm going to have my eyelids tattooed later today. Sounds fun, right? I had permanent eyeliner done a few weeks ago and it's time to go touch it up. I want to make the top line a bit thicker. I know, fascinating blogging here, right?

On the art front....I really need to get in gear and start painting again. There's a resturant in Santa Barbara that displays paintings of local artists on the walls. I asked the owner how to get a show and he told me to send him some pics of my work. But I really need to have a few more paintings than what I have now. My favorite ones have sold, time to stock up!!
Meanwhile, I need to go annoy my teenager until she gets out of bed!!!!

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.