Saturday, July 19, 2008

dog tired

*yawn* Oh, so tired. I had back-to-back lessons today, that always wears me out. From 9 to 11 I was training a poodle, and then from 11:30 to 1:30, a stubborn chocolate lab. I'm glad I'm busy, I NEED to be busy, but it's tiring when it's all crammed together like this. I have the same deal again tomorrow. Still, may the business keep rolling in!

My eyes are still pretty swollen and goth-looking from yesterday's tattoo session. I had to explain to both sets of clients "I don't normally look like this, I just got permanent eyeliner..". Weird way to start a training session. When you first get the eyeliner done, your lids get really puffy, and the eyeliner itself looks a LOT darker than it will when it heals. So I look like someone who's been crying really hard and then overcompensating with heavy eyeliner. Not a good look for me.

Somehow this weekend I have to buy and read an entire book for a book club meeting on Tuesday. Some of the women in my cycling class started a book club/reading group, and one of them was supposed to lend her copy to me because she'd finished it. I'm a fast reader, and she was going to give it to me Thursday. That would have been plenty of time. Welp, here it is Saturday and she finally let me know that she can't find it. So I'm going to have to go buy it and manage to read it despite having dog sessions half the day tomorrow, and a couple of revisits on Monday, and the gym Tuesday morning. OH, and I have to re-carve a stamp I did for someone, because it came out awful and there's no way I'll send it to them this way. It's a really complicated one to carve, too. BLEH.

So why am I sitting here on my ass? Good question...

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.