Thursday, August 21, 2008

and time flu by...


Oh my God, y'all. WHY AM I STILL SICK??? Please shoot me. With penicillin. On a happier note, I carved a new stamp and posted it yesterday, and it sold the same day! And I was apparently in a treasury (back to school!) that made the front page (on Etsy) today!! I missed it, but the author of the treasury sent me a screenshot, which was awesome! And I'm apparently not too ill for exclamation points! Seriously, though, this flu thing is sucking. And I'm not sure if I'm hallucinating, but right now on TV there is some show called "Oobi". It SEEMS like a kid's show, but it rhymes with "boobie" and it's ten o-clock. It's got to be the flu, it can't be real.

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.