Saturday, August 30, 2008

if it wasn't attached


Ugh. My head. Three weeks of bronchitis left me ill-prepared for alcohol consumption. The Toad show was AWESOME! I think. I wish I could remember more of it. I know I manned (womaned?) the merch booth most of the night. It was like old times! My daughter got her shirt signed by all the band members - two of whom she's known for a while now. She and I got to watch a bit of the show from the stage, off to the side, which was really nice. Not a bad deal for her first real concert! I just wish I didn't have a hangover today. *sigh* I love Toad.
I carved a new stamp yesterday - see?
And..yeah, that's about my aching brain can conjure up for today.
Over and out.

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.