Monday, September 29, 2008

...and how was YOUR day?

I'll bet that the following sentence will NOT describe anyone else's day today; I spent the entire afternoon tattooing my sister-in-law's nipples. Am I right? Did I have a completely unique day? Maybe not, there are a lot of people in the world, but just maybe!

She and I are going to open a permanent cosmetics business together, and right now we're both learning. One procedure that's often done is areola reconstruction - women who have had a mastectomy and reconstruction need the color added to their areola for a more natural look. So I practice on my sis-in-law today because hers are really pale and she's always hated that. It was an experience, let me tell ya. Harder than I thought it would be, but a very good learning opportunity.

That's the only creative thing I did today, so I'm sure you understand why there's no picture accompanying this post!

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.