Tuesday, September 9, 2008

better days



Oops, see what happens? I start feeling better and stop paying attention to my blog! Actually, my dog training business has picked up quite a bit the past couples weeks, so I've been busy with that. I'm ALL for being busy, keep it coming!! I have managed to carve a couple new stamps, though, as you can see. My Etsy sales have dropped over the past few days. It's weird, last week and the week before, things were starting to roll, with a sale or two almost every day. Now it's come to grinding halt. I haven't changed anything, so I have no idea what the deal is. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to sales there. I hope they pick up again. One thing I need to do is start making some Halloween stuff, I'm sure people are looking for that right about now.
And right now I should be cleaning the house. My book club/reading group...whatever it's called, is meeting here tonight and the place is a mess!!!

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.