Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What the heck is wrong with me?

Lately I'm constantly fatigued. I get out of bed and I'm already tired again. I always feel like I could just drop off to sleep. I hate this!!

Today I had a revisit with a client whose dog attacks people when they enter the gate in her back yard. She boards horses for people, so the boarders need to be able to come in to be with their horses. She attacked and bit one of the regular boarders recently, so we had her come over to work with us. The session went really well, we were able to have the boarder come in the gate with no incident, walk down to the stable and go back out the gate, over and over. It went really well, which is a relief. I'm too tired today for stressful training sessions!!

The new dog has been a major challenge for us. She's attacked our dogs dozens of times. The attacks are diminishing in number every day, and so far there haven't been injuries because we're there to break it up. Still, it's stressful and irritating and is throwing our whole pack off balance. We're working hard with her, and I hope we can train her out of this. *sigh* It's hard.

I'm supposed to be heading out to the grocery store right now, but I don't want to!!! I hate grocery shopping. Hate it!! And I'm so tired I just really really really don't want to do anything. I just got done carving a stamp to fill an order, and that's about all I can manage to do.

Alrighty, not much else to say today. :)

2 comments:

Woolfairy said...

Oh I'm so sorry. I've been tired myself lately. I'm thinking I'm a little iron and B vitamin deficient. I have been thinking I should get some Floradix and sublingual B-12. I dunno. I'm sorry about the new dog too. How old is she? Is it that ingrained? Well, she'll give you some practice at your craft it sounds like!

sugarskull said...

Maybe I need some supplements too. The doggy is young, 9 months. I'm hoping that's going to help, since it's not that ingrained. Still, it's rough going. I have her muzzled today, which really sucks, but she drew blood from one of my corgis last night. Can't have that. :(

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.