Monday, October 20, 2008

awwww, freak out!


Okay, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm freaking out because I got a bunch of sales!!!! Someone ordered 14 of my stamps all at once!!! And that's on top of other orders, including a few custom orders, that I need to catch up on!!! I've been so busy here with the dogs, my mom visiting, my daughter's birthday...auuuuggghhhh!! And yes, I'm aware that I've used far too many exclamation points in this entry, even for me.
And I'm NOT complaining, don't get me wrong. My dog training business is in BAD shape in this economy, and making any money at ALL on my artwork is something I've dreamed of all my life. I just want to be sure I can meet all of my obligations in a timely manner. Without imploding.
We saw the play Wicked for my daughter's birthday. I've never seen a "real" play/musical/show type thing before, this was my first. It was amazing!!!! (sorry, more exclamation points..there may be a shortage someplace caused by this entry)
I loved my daughter's birthday this year. Not because of Wicked, although that was wonderful, but because of how gracious and selfless she was this time. Long story. I'm very proud of her. And I can't believe my daughter is 14!!
And...today I tattooed my mom. Twice. First a tattoo on her ankle. Later, her eyeliner. Here's a picture of the ankle, in the interest of respecting her privacy (and the fact that I forgot to take a picture of her eyeliner).
Oh...and we're back down to 4 dogs!!!! YAAAAAAYYYY!

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.