Friday, October 24, 2008

clean machine


Ugh, I've been cleaning the house all day long! The big Halloween bash is tomorrow night. The house needed a good cleaning anyway - it hasn't been cleaned since before the 7-dogs-and-my-mom days. It's taken me all day just to do the bathrooms and our bedroom. The vacuum cleaner crapped out, naturally. The belt broke and I was forced to vacuum the entire bedroom carpet with the little sofa attachment. Now I'm waiting for the carpet cleaner foam stuff to dry, and I get to vacuum it all over again! Woooo!!! I still have to clean the livingroom and kitchen tomorrow morning.

I'm excited about my costume, I'm going to be a zombie pin-up girl! Heheheh. I'll post pictures. Meanwhile, I'm posting a picture of a custom stamp I carved of a sugar skull.
I'll be back to posting regularly once we get through this weekend of insanity!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I hate the smell when the belt breaks!

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.