Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today's Feature


I was featured today in Owlbot's blog!! Here is the link
I think she did a great job with the questions and pictures she chose, and I'm so happy she featured me. :)
On the home front, the dogs are driving me insane. I will never again have this many dogs in my house at once. UGH. My mom's in town and I feel bad that she has to deal with the chaos. We're going to the mall for some retail therapy in a little while!
The stamp pictured here today was a custom request, a pet portrait. I love doing dog portraits, because I love my dogs so much and I know how much the stamp means to the person who ordered it. It makes me happy.
Alrighty, time to get out of this dog-infested dwelling for a while.

1 comment:

smilemonsters said...

You've been tagged! If you want to play along and get some promos for your site, please visit me at smilemonsters.blogspot.com.

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.