Monday, November 17, 2008

off to work I go


The dog training business is picking up a bit this month, which is good - but it's cutting into my Etsy time! I've got some orders to catch up on still, and wish I could just stay home and carve all day. I'll be back this afternoon, though, and will have to work through the rest of the day on stamps once I get here.
Not much more to add today, just want to be sure the blog doesn't just just sit here feeling ignored.
I got new packaging for my stamps - I want them to arrive looking a little more like a gift instead of just a stamp in a plastic bag. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

smilemonsters said...

I think the bag and the stamp are cute. :)

Jo

sugarskull said...

Thanks, Jo! :)

Casey said...

Your stamps are awesome! I think the bags will be a fun addition. Everyone likes pretty packaging!

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.