Thursday, December 4, 2008

even keel


Awrighty, well...I got my meds refilled and am back on track. For now. Til the next time I get lazy and let them run out and let myself get all sad and lethargic and stuff. Being mental is fun!

M'kay. Lucy got spayed on Tuesday and is recovering nicely. I'm hoping that while they were in there they removed her aggression gland along with her uterus. There haven't been any fights yet, although she started to attack Molly (our big lab) the other night because I reached to pet her. A lot of the fights she starts seem to be over attention. (Why don't men fight over me this way??) I stopped her before she made contact, though, and she actually controlled herself. SO....maybe she's just still weak from the surgery, but I like to think we're making progress.

I'm sure everyone reading this is hoping the same thing so that no one is ever subjected to a picture of my pasty white thigh again.
Above is a picture of Lucy displaying her freshly shorn belly one day post surgery. Let's have a collective "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!".
Thank you.

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.