Thursday, December 11, 2008

excuse me while I expose myself


So, I was having lunch with my friend James today and I decided it's time for me to come clean. I'm not JUST a dog trainer and stamp carver/psuedo artist. I'm also a horrible You Tube actress! James and I made a series of movies a while ago based on a weird conversation we had in his car one day. It all started with "If you could trade bodies with someone of the opposite sex for a day, what would you do?". I'll spare you the answers, but the chat generated an idea for a short film. Then the film got kind of popular, with many requests for a sequel. So...several sequels were generated. Feel free to witness my self-humiliation here if you have some time to kill. OH, there's also a zombie film that we did as a side project!! Who doesn't love zombies? (Aside from the dog who appeared in the film...)

On the art front, here is a retro rotary telephone stamp. How many of you reading this remember actually having a rotary phone in your house? Remember how freaking frustrating it was? Especially if someone's phone number had a 9 in it?
This stamp reminds me, not so fondly, of my years as a telephone operator.
If there is such a place as Hell, I believe it's a far more pleasant experience than being an operator.
What city please?

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.