Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am my own sweatshop


Ouch, my back!! My sales have picked up a bit in past few days, and now I'm rushing to get things done by the 20th. That, apparently, is the first-class mail deadline for things to arrive before Christmas. So, what am I doing sitting here writing a blog entry? Giving my back a short break! It's hard, sitting there hunched over a stamp for long stretches of time.

I listed a new one a few minutes ago. I've been trying to set aside some time every other day or so to make something new. It's something I need to do, it makes me happy and adds to my inventory. So...there you have it.
Back to work now!

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.