Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I just made you say underwear!



I recently got some really good tips from one of my very favorite stamp carvers, Corrabelle. Check out her shop, she has some really great designs. She's doing really well on Etsy and I admire her success as well as her skills, so I greatly appreciate her advice. One of her tips was to make stamps that pair up well with other stamps in my shop - she suggested a pair of panties to go with the bustier I already had listed. So..today that's just what I carved!

So...yeah, here I am on the internet showing everyone my underwear. *blush*

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.