Friday, December 19, 2008

Shhhhhh...


Well, I managed to get all my "Christmas rush" (in quotes because it wasn't a HUGE influx of sales) orders carved and shipped. Today I carved a portrait of Taylor Swift as a surprise Christmas gift for my daughter, I hope she likes it!

Things are going well today - I've got Lucy unmuzzled and she's playing with one of the two dogs we're boarding (Did I mention them? We're boarding two dogs for a client until Christmas eve) and not showing any aggression. It's weird, though, she did this the last time we boarded dogs. She was fine with all three of those dogs. She only seems to fight with the dogs that live here all the time. It's almost like she knows the visitors aren't part of her pack, so she doesn't need to dominate them. I'm still watching her like a hawk, though. These dogs are little white fluffy Malteses (Is that the correct plural?) and if she attacked one of them, they'd be toast. Well, they'd be something far more gross than toast. All the more reason to watch Lucy carefully.
Dead dogs would be bad for business.

1 comment:

JD said...

Glad to see you've moved over here. This will make it a lot easier to keep track of your updates.

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.