Sunday, December 7, 2008

Technology is neato. Or annoying.

So, I was all excited because I was able to access the internet through my phone and write a blog entry on the way home from Santa Barbara. Blogging while speeding down the 101, wooo! (not driving, was passenger) BUT..I couldn't actually POST the entry. So here I am at home now, trying to recreate it. Alas, the magic is gone. Or the whiskey I was nipping at on the way home (again, not driving) has kicked in.

OH...I found a bar in Santa Barbara called Whiskey Richard's. Ponder that a moment or two. I know! Hahahahahaha! Awesome.

Little things like that make me think the world might still be okay.

I did absolutely nothing artistic today, for the first time in weeks. It was sort of nice. And to have the luxury of saying that, despite how hard we're struggling to survive right now, makes me think my life might, for once, be going in the right direction. (I'm not sure if that makes sense to anyone else. Whiskey, sorry.)

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.