Saturday, February 28, 2009

stamp in the box


So no comments on the alcoholic-or-not post? Either no one cares, no one thinks I am, or everyone prudently decided not to anger the wino by offering an opinion. Just kidding - I know no one really reads this! ;)

So today I experimented with a new stamp presentation - the matchbox stamp! I posted the one above in my Etsy shop to see how it does. It'd make a cool gift for stamp lovers. I'd love to hear your opinions about whether or not it's something a potential buyer might want. Of course time will tell, too.
Happy weekend.

2 comments:

Delightfully Delirious said...

Hey there... I thought I'd let you know that I love stamp in a box! I've bought two stamps from you so far (a heart and a peacock) which were simply amazing, so I actually think I'd buy stamps like this as a little gift to myself ;)

I do have a birthday coming up after all...

(I used the heart stamp on a little piece of art - for want of a better word - that is on my blog, if you're interested in taking a quick look... http://delightfullydelirious.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-left-my-heart-under-willow-tree.html)

JJ said...

I think it's a pretty cool idea. I would buy one...or a few:-)

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.