Monday, September 14, 2009

why couldn't she just have eaten my homework??

So, my dog broke my nose. And gave me a concussion. Yup. I was getting ready to leave the house and go for a hike, bent over to pick something up off the floor, and she jumped up to get on the bed. Instead, she smashed her giant yellow lab head into my face. I blacked out for a second and hit the floor, my nose gushing blood. Jim said he actually heard it break. Niiiiiiice.
And this isn't even the worst thing that's happened within the past week. We have a very close family member in the hospital right now after attempting (and very nearly succeeding at) suicide last Wednesday. I won't go into those details here, but we've been at the hospital daily dealing with that. Tonight's trip to the hospital for ME was actually our third trip there today! At least our family and friends didn't have to come to the hospital to visit..they're already there!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
It's sort of funny, really. Or maybe it's the concussion.
More as it happens...

2 comments:

Goth Honey said...

Hey there

I'm sorry to hear that you have had such a rubbish week - I'll keep my fingers crossed that things improve for you soon!

Laura
x

sugarskull said...

Aw, thanks! :) I'm thinking it probably can't get much worse.
~Kim

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.