Friday, October 30, 2009

All Hallows


Wow, it's been a while! Time to get back into the habit of regular blog posting. Today I'm getting ready to go to a Halloween party. I'm really into Halloween costumes and makeup, so getting ready is usually an all day affair. Not that getting into costume takes an entire day, but there are all the little details - painting nails, gathering costume pieces, doing hair, finally putting on the costume, doing the makeup, putting in contacts. It's a process. This year Jim and I are going in Dia de los Muertos costume. I plan to do my hair and makeup similar to what you see in the artwork above. That's one of my newest carvings, carved for a swap last month. We'll see how closely I can match that look!
Alrighty..time to get back to getting ready. I'll try to get back to regular posts.
Happy Halloween and Day of the Dead!!

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.