Thursday, October 8, 2009

my happy place


Got some good news yesterday regarding our home loan modification. Well, tentative good news, anyway, but I think things are finally going our way. We're eligible for a modification that'll save us a lot of money and allow us to keep our house. In two weeks we'll know if it's been approved by our lender. So any prayers, reiki, good vibes or well wishes you feel like sending our way would be deeply appreciated. Things are turning around. Finally.
I spent this morning rearranging my "office", above is a picture of it. This is the place I'm happiest these days and I'm determined to never set foot in an office that's not in my home ever again.
Alrighty, must get to work now.

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.