Saturday, October 31, 2009

pin up ghoul


Well, I think I managed to look somewhat like my carving (see previous post). What do you think? Last night's party was fun, everyone was very enthusiastic and well-costumed. Jim and I got prizes for "grossest food" (we brought a jello brain), "best all around couple"..and one other one, but I can't remember what it was. Maybe best costumes? I'm not sure. The details are hazy. It was a fun party.
Got flu shots today. Just thought I'd throw that in there.
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hey, Kim, you look fantastic, and just like your stamp! More pics!

sugarskull said...

Heheh! Thanks! Hopefully my friend's pictures came out better, our camera was on the fritz and that was the best shot we could get. :)

Ric said...

Nice pic!!! ;)

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.