Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cyber...Tuesday?


I'm extending Cyber Monday in my shop! For today, buy any two items in my shop, get the third (of equal or lesser value) free! Refund will be given via paypal after your purchase is complete. Take a look, several new items have been added, including a few clear polymer stamps!
Meanwhile, life's been busy and still fraught with family drama. Hopefully that will start to mellow out soon.
The dog training business is still struggling to survive, but I did a free lesson for an animal rescue employee yesterday and was invited to the shelter tomorrow to do an assesment on an aggressive dog, and to meet the shelter owner. If I make a good impression, they could be a valuable source of referals for me. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.