Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December Sale - BOGO!!


Alrighty folks, it's time to drum up some business. For the month of December, I'm offering a buy one item get the second (of equal or lesser value) free! If there are stamps or other goodies in my shop that you've had your eye on, now's the time to pick them up. Mention the BOGO sale in "message to seller" when you make your purchases, and I'll refund you via Paypal.

And enough of the promotion stuff. I woke up at about 4am worrying about money..for the millionth time. Oh, if I had a dollar for every time I worried about money...I'd never have to worry about money again! Oh wait..maybe I would, because otherwise the dollars would stop coming. Right? I'm not sure. Hmmph. Well no one's offering me a dollar for my worries, so it's a moot issue.
I just sent out emails to everyone who's ever contacted me through my dog training website, letting them know about a special I'm running for the month of December. Let's see if I get any jobs out of it. In past month I've gone and visited all my vets, done a free of charge lesson for a vet tech, spoken to a group of a about 100 pool cleaners (to promote our bite prevention program, since pool guys tend to encounter problem dogs sometimes..and in the hopes of getting some referals), and done a free of charge lesson for a dog rescue employee. She has offered to let me do group puppy training classes there at the shelter...but I haven't heard from her in three days. Not sure what's going on there. I've already called her once and emailed her, I don't want to stalk her. That would have been a really good opportunity. I hope it hasn't fallen through.
Seriously..right now I owe so much money for various business expenses that I'm going to have to go bankrupt in about a month or two if I don't get some work soon. It's gonna be an interesting Christmas. So far I've bought one gift, for my daughter. I've got to get her a few more things somehow.
Come on dog owners...I know you can't all have perfectly behaved dogs.
It's gonna get better. It's gonna get better. It's GOT to get better soon...

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.