Thursday, December 24, 2009

happy anyway


(photo included for proof of happiness)
Well, it's the day before Christmas and we're broke, but hey...it'll be okay somehow. I'm grateful that we're healthy, that we're still here in our home, that I'm doing the work I love to do. Oh..and yesterday I was told by a client that I look like a teenager!  There's still a lot to be thankful for and hopefully the new year will bring an end to money worries. I don't know specifically how - whether more money will come in, or our cost of living will lessen, or both, I just want life to be free of the constant worry.
I've got a lot to do - the house needs cleaning, the laundry needs to be done, gifts, the few I could manage to get, need wrapping, but I just feel like sitting still for a while.
I'm sure the motivation will kick in soon.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hope you had a great Christmas, Kim. And yes, you look awesome!
Money worries suck - they overshadow the good things in our lives, and can be overwhelming.
But, as you said, it's another new year - let's hope for wonderful days ahead!

sugarskull said...

You're such a sweetie, Kim! (LOL..I always feel like I'm talking to myself when I write to you.) I'm so glad we're still in touch, you've always been so positive about all the challenges life has thrown your way. I'm sure it's going to be a great new year. :)

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.