Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hippie Valentine's Day

Yaaay! My newest Valentine's Day stamp was featured in Craftzine! Come see by clicking right here! I was going to wait a while to post a picture of this stamp, but since it got featured today, I figured I'd just do it now.

We just got back in town after spending a few days at my husband's parents house in Coursegold. It's really, really beautiful up there, and I've got some great pictures of a double rainbow that formed the first evening, but I'll post those in the next entry. Right now I'm too tired to write about it in any coherent way. As if I ever write anything coherent.
Back soon.

1 comment:

erasercarver said...

Hey, fantastic, congratulations! It's a wonderful stamp :)

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.