Friday, February 19, 2010

I heart this project

I was perplexed when I opened the mail today. I received an envelope that was obviously used by me to ship a stamp - I recognized my little signature stamp on it. What the? At first I thought one of my orders had been returned for some reason, but I noticed the recipient's address had been covered up and replaced with mine. Inside the envelope was a tag. On the tag was my anatomical heart stamp and a silver charm (milagro) affixed to the bottom. There was a web address on the bottom of the tag, so I followed it and here is what I found.
This is so cool!! Random acts of art! I'm really happy that my stamp is a part of it.

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.