Tuesday, March 23, 2010

a little bird told me

The first "official" (even though I haven't signed all the paperwork yet) week  of not being a dog trainer (or you could say the first week of being a full-time artist!)  is going well. The shop is very busy, I'm on par with my financial goal for the month, things look good.

Yesterday a little bird hung out on the doorknob of the french doors leading from my bedroom/office out to the back yard. It was so funny. He'd go off and do his little bird chores for a minute or two, then he'd come back to the doorknob and sort of peck at it. He was there all day! Was he trying to tell me every little thing's gonna be alright?

Okay, must get up and start carving.

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.