Tuesday, May 25, 2010

impressed

I just have to say I have the best job ever. See the beautiful pendant above? It was made by Brianna of MrsPetersonPottery using my anatomical heart stamp. She's been making pendants with this stamp and thought I should have one. How cool is that??? I'm so lucky to be doing what I'm doing, creating things that I love and meeting people like Brianna in the process. For every dishonest, greedy person in the world (ahem, Rescue Rooter..), there is a person like this - willing to give something beautiful to someone they've never met.
That's something I need to remember.

2 comments:

Robin Hartman said...

I've always loved your heart stamp too. It makes a beautiful pendant.

sugarskull said...

Thanks Robin. :) It's always SO cool to see what people make with my stamps.
~Kim

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.