Sunday, January 2, 2011

the factory is open


I was busy today! Got several more stamps made and listed in the shop. I had far more successes than failures today, so I'm feeling encouraged. I've had a few sales already, also encouraging! Jim's learning a LOT about photoshop and how to clean up and duplicate my images before creating negatives of them for stampmaking. Go Jim!!
It's been raining all day, which is making me feel sort of down. I hope it clears up tomorrow, I want to go to hoop class - or at least to get out of the house for a while. There's a stamp store I want to check out in Ventura. I need to start figuring out what types of stamps are selling well, how they're packaged, things like that.
Since it's Sunday, there's not much to report in the way of the house situation. I'm sure now that the holidays are over, the upcoming week will bring some sort of nastiness from the lender. I hope I'm wrong about that.
Alright, nothing really exciting to say. I'm totally distracted right now because I've got the new Oprah Winfrey network on in the background and Dr. Oz is giving a really graphic, detailed description of how one's bowel movements should look. I mean reaaaaaally graphic. Yikes. An "S" shape, really? Does that involve some sort of maneuver? A hip circle/belly dance technique of sorts?
Hmmmm..much to ponder.

No comments:

About Me

Hippieville, CA, United States
This is the story of life after losing the "real" job and the house, trying to find the middle ground between making a living and actually living.